Sunday, December 13, 2009

I guess I lost another ahia too, but losing him was less painful since I've been gradually losing him for the past 5 years. Sure, he's still walking the streets of the 3rd planet from the sun, but he barely exist to me. The friendship's no longer the same, or maybe, I just placed more value on it than he did ever since. I suppose some things just end.

I'll remember the first 4 years of the friendship, the good times, but the silent years, I could do away with. You've never seen me that way, and I trusted you too much. I loved you as my best guy friend, but not anymore. Why continue lying to myself, hoping that somehow in your "busy" schedule, you could at least pretend to care.

I was wrong to hope that things didn't change.

I shed my share of tears for Ahia Lablab, but for you, it just doesn't seem worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment